Saturday, July 26, 2008

*Yawn*

OK.  It's time to shake the dust off.  Things went haywire about a year ago and this blog got lost in the shuffle.  This post is just to wake things up in here and prepare for great things in the future.

I'm looking forward to talking about some of the things I've been involved with.  The web site I was working on a year ago is running (thanks to a lot of help from Isaac), I've dropped Spiceworks for a combination of Zenoss and GLPI/OCS, there's change in antivirus I've made which I'd like to get some feedback about, and VMware claims they'll release their hypervisor for free (which is HUGE to me).  I'm looking forward to getting into these topics over the next couple weeks and then hitting some new stuff after that.

Anyone who stuck around while I disappeared - Thank you.  Your patience will be rewarded.  Any newcomers?  Hang on, we're gonna go for a little ride...

No comments: