Thursday, April 12, 2007

Jott

You know how I've complained that I don't remember to get back to people after completing a project? I finish what needs to be done and then I move on to the next task. I think I have a solution.

I signed myself up for an account with Jott. Jott is yet another Web2.0 beta, but one that I have no difficulty in recommending. Once you have an account, you call their toll-free number and leave a message. Jott transcribes your message and sends it in an email or text message. I only use it to send myself reminders (like remembering to call people to tell them a task is completed) but you can set up all your contacts in Jott and send messages to anyone.

This site has a nice idea that I am starting to implement. They use Jott with Gmail labels to create a todo list. It's the next best thing to having a secretary.

Try it out. It's free for now though they haven't nailed down the pricing when they get out of beta.

No comments: